New Feature Request. Change Icon.

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Create your game with this complete pack of images and animations!
  • Hey everyone,

I'm requesting that a new feature be added to construct 2 that allows users to remove the gear icon that appears many times at the top left when previewing or running a game.

Over a few days now I been running into post on the forums of people asking how to do this and even myself would like this kind of feature. I was hoping that the team behind construct 2 could make it much easier for the users by adding a section for it much like how you change the loading icon.

• Yeah that would be nice. The current way to do this is to "hack" it in with some program I forgot the name of.

I only got it to work once and the icon was warped. Fun stuff...

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Reshack

• There's a favicon.ico file in the exporters/html5 folder; this seems to be the one that is used when in preview. As MadSpy said, for nw.js you need resource hacker (to change from the nw.js icon). For html5 export, changing the icon-xxx.png files in the project will change the icon shown in the browser tab.

• There's a favicon.ico file in the exporters/html5 folder; this seems to be the one that is used when in preview. As MadSpy said, for nw.js you need resource hacker (to change from the nw.js icon). For html5 export, changing the icon-xxx.png files in the project will change the icon shown in the browser tab.

Pls read the last post of mine

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)