C2 can play online. There are a few online samples. This is mine. It uses a simple unfinished Photon Client.
but it proves that the TCP can work for games. However, there are a few caveats.
* Based on TCP with WebSockets
* Performance is highly based on stable connection. Fantastic for solid connections. Not so good with poor providers, faulty wiring, or computers with message packet problems.
* The server is a test server located in Vancouver. So if your in Europe you will likely get higher latency.
* There are no room management. It's just 1 room.
* No one plays, which is ok it was for testing. So i'm not always up on keeping the server running. However it's up for now :D
* PC only. No touch controls.
If you want to test it. I suggest opening to clients to test it with.