Multiplayer

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
The official Scirra Multiplayer Signalling Server for helping peers find and connect to each other
  • hi guys,

I have been wondering a couple of things:

1) Can construct2 do a multiplayer of lets say 8 players?

2) Can you do a (online) multiplayer game with multi platform? So one plays with iphone and the other can play with the pc?

3) I read different things on the forums, saying a massive multiplayer online is not possible, and some say it is. What is massive online? Is 100 players too massive? or 1.000 players mmo? What numbers are we looking at?

Thank you!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • 1) They are working multiplayer implementation for next new version, i think it's possible for 8 players.

2) Yes, but you need to add Touch event that you let iDevices users can control

3) This is proof browserquest.mozilla.org it went like 100 players, some weeks ago.

• mrvie

Do a Forum search for multiplayer - you'll find a number of threads discussuing these issues.

• 1) They are working multiplayer implementation for next new version, i think it's possible for 8 players.

2) Yes, but you need to add Touch event that you let iDevices users can control

3) This is proof browserquest.mozilla.org it went like 100 players, some weeks ago.

100 players is more then enough! Thats perfect to know! Thanks alot! Very usefull information to know!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)