MoPub vs. AdMob

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
AdMob Plus PRO
$12.99 USD
[ Support C3 Build service ] Native Ad, App Open Ad, Banner Ad, Interstitial Ad, Rewarded Interstitial Ad, Rewarded Ad.
  • I don't Know why I have high impressions and high fillrate but so poor gain....

this is a explicative image of my AdMob:

what mean Impression CRT and Request RPM?

I have these two value at 0! why?

p.s. I use MoPub on CocoonJS

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hey guys!

I'd be glad to answer any related MoPub questions here or through the MoPub support email.

There are a number of situations where you will get a lower fill rate. MoPub measures fill rate by impressions trackers fired over requests trackers fired.

What this means is if there is a situation where the ad is firing multiple ad requests (from incorrect integration), but only showing one impression, firing one tracker, a lower fill rate may occur, since this measurement is not a 1:1 ratio. You can see these trackers fire by using a proxy tool like Charles and filtering by MoPub using a proxy to log what network calls are made on your device. This is true for both banners and interstitials.

From my knowledge, AdMob measures their fill rate by ads they serve per request made similarly, but as multiple request trackers may be fired per ad request from incorrectly implementing ads in the MoPub SDK, you may see a difference between AdMob implemented in AdMob mediation and AdMob implemented in MoPub mediation.

There is also the situation where if a publisher shows the interstitial when there is no ad pre-loaded, no ad will be shown. This was done so that users of the app would not have to wait for an interstitial to load. Interstitials should always be preloaded when using MoPub. This also relates to the forum post ArcadEd linked.

For ad units that have been inactive for a while, fill rate may also be low initially if the ad unit is 'warming up'. You should see this messaging in your respective device console logs or log cat logs of your app. What this means is that the ad unit is not on the server which can happen if it gets pushed off the server cache for being inactive. Eventually, the ad unit will not be on any of the servers if it has been inactive. If that ad unit were to receive requests again, the request would propagate the ad unit upon a number of servers, but would not serve an ad for that request. If there is enough traffic, the ad unit will be active again as each server will have the ad unit on its cache. If you are experiencing this issue and are about to push an app live, please contact the MoPub support email and we can help you temporarily push the ad unit to our servers.

Low fill rate can also be the result a number other different types of integration issues. If you would like support on a specific case, please contact us at the MoPub support email.

Thanks,

Edward

• MopubEdward

on 1st layout (with START BUTTON) I preload fullscreen banner ad

on 2nd layout (LEVEL SELECT) I show fullscreen banner ad

in 90% cases I don't see any ad

on the start of every level I refresh fullscreen ad

and after 5 seconds I preload fullscreen ad

then on the end of level OR when player dies - I trigger fullscreen ad

in 90% cases I don't see any ad

I checked some C2 user game (Pixel Zombies) made with Crosswalk,

and in I see AdMob fullscreen ad in 80-90% cases (on the same IP),

but as we know - you can have native AdMob ads on Crosswalk

• ludei

can you add native AdMob support for Canvas+?

because as for now MoPub + Interstitials is a joke.

I got 11-12% fillrate from AdMob and rest from MoPub Marketplace. In summary: 27%. And of course clicks in MoPub are much less valuable.

So I'm loosing money both on low fillrate and low CPC.

My friend who made native Java apps has 99% fillrate on AdMob interstitials.

• Hello,

As far I can tell, It is in our plans and roadmap to support AdMob and MoPub in separare ways in the nearly future. In fact, we are currently working on it . However, I can't tell you a date, I am sorry.

Regards.

• lude

that's great news, woow

• found the information on here interesting....thnx

• hello all!

I represent Adtoapp, In short - our company is a smart ad mediation platform that accumulates largest ad networks like Admob, Vungle, Chatsboost e.t.c and can increase revenue from your app in 2 times and make you 100% fill rate with highest eCPM with no manual work on managing networks.

Lets discuss?

• hello all!

I represent Adtoapp, In short - our company is a smart ad mediation platform that accumulates largest ad networks like Admob, Vungle, Chatsboost e.t.c and can increase revenue from your app in 2 times and make you 100% fill rate with highest eCPM with no manual work on managing networks.

Lets discuss?

Do you have an construct2 plugin?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)