Mecânica de aremesso

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
  • Beleza pessoal!

Sou novo aqui e gostaria de uma ajuda, estou criando um jogo de plataforma para desktop onde o personagem tem que arremessar a bola de basquete em direção a cesta, queria uma ajuda para fazer a mecânica do arremesso.

quando o usuário apertar a seta do teclado para baixo a curvatura da bola irá para baixo, quando apertar para cima o angulo do arremesso irá para cima, quando for para trás a intensidade será menor e quando for para frente será mais forte, estilo Angry Birds só que com uma linha guia! Alguém poderia me ajudar?!! Valew agradeço pela atenção pessoal!!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Please post in English or at least provide a translation with your message.

• DaBoLiNa Por favor, poste em inglês, que é a lingua oficial do forum.

DaBoLiNa Please, pos it english, that`s the forum official language.

As for your problem, you could use the physics behavior, applying different levels of force, depending of the direction that the player is holding.

• Sorry!!

Personal beauty!

I'm new here and would like some help, I'm creating a platform game for the desktop where the character has to throw the basketball toward the basket, wanted some help to make the mechanics of throwing.

when the user presses the down arrow key to bend the ball will go down, when you tighten up the angle of the shot goes up, back when the intensity is lower and when forward will be stronger, Angry Birds style only with a guide line! Could anyone help me? !! Thanks I appreciate the personal attention !!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)