Lost android .keystore file...

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Source File, music and art pack for Android Negotiator
  • Hey guys,

So I made my first game about a year ago and used a .keystore file to upload it onto google play.

I now want to update the game, but I have lost the file when one of my hard drives died. Is there any way I can upload an update with a new file? If not, if I tried to rebuild the file would it work?

Thanks in advance!

• TRMG Sorry to disappoint you, but without the original keystore, your game is untachable. Next time backut everything important (to dropbox, memory stick, your email)

• TRMG Sorry to disappoint you, but without the original keystore, your game is untachable. Next time backut everything important (to dropbox, memory stick, your email)

Darn...

Well, thanks for letting me know.

• > TRMG Sorry to disappoint you, but without the original keystore, your game is untachable. Next time backut everything important (to dropbox, memory stick, your email)

>

Darn...

Well, thanks for letting me know.

Wait. It's not yet hopeless.

Did you export through IntelXDK, is it a custom .Keystore by IntelXDK?

If yes, you can contact/email them or go to the FAQ site of IntelXDK to claim your .Keystore.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • >

> > TRMG Sorry to disappoint you, but without the original keystore, your game is untachable. Next time backut everything important (to dropbox, memory stick, your email)

> >

>

> Darn...

> Well, thanks for letting me know.

>

Wait. It's not yet hopeless.

Did you export through IntelXDK, is it a custom .Keystore by IntelXDK?

If yes, you can contact/email them or go to the FAQ site of IntelXDK to claim your .Keystore.

I exported with build.phonegap... I have 2 .keystore files on there but the first one wasn't right and the second had an error... (Error - Invalid keystore format)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)