Layout in XDK APP framework and game using C2 for IOS

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
With this template you will learn how to use the GooglePlay Games native plugin
  • Recently i have tested many thing i have tried CocoonJS , Intel XDK using cordova , crosswalk etc etc

My game requirement were to make the game in html5 including the signup forms etc. To do that i have made my whole APP using APP Framework through intel XDK ...this works great on IOS IPAD , Android and window 8 phones... Now the critical part is came i need to merge my construct2 game canvas in my application which is build in intelXDK....

At first i have exported my whole construct2 game in crosswalk and then i have merged the js and required html scripts in my intel APP which is made with XDK ... It works fine even on the real device of android ...

But i am not sure how can i merge my c2 game exported for ios with intel app framework?? Because the exporter i have is cocoonjs which runs my game perfectly fine but exporting to the cocoonjs C2 gave me an index file with just js

<html>
    	<body>
    		<script src="c2runtime.js">
    		</script>
    	</body>
    </html>
    [/code:3eo5qz5h]

i feel like i am just lost ? Please help ...my simple requirement were to use HTML5 of XDK for all the APP screen and construct2 CANVAS for the game to run...
  • Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)