Is it possible to wrap behaviors?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
  • The answer seems to be no but I figured I'd check first. Perhaps this can be a feature suggestion if it's at all possible to implement.

Anyway, is there a way to apply the wrapping function of the Wrap behavior to other behaviors? So for example, have Pathfinding walk off the edge to wrap to the other side to take a shortcut? Or have LoS behavior spot an object on the other side of the layout by looking towards the edge?

• The answer seems to be no but I figured I'd check first. Perhaps this can be a feature suggestion if it's at all possible to implement.

Anyway, is there a way to apply the wrapping function of the Wrap behavior to other behaviors? So for example, have Pathfinding walk off the edge to wrap to the other side to take a shortcut? Or have LoS behavior spot an object on the other side of the layout by looking towards the edge?

There are no way to do this with the current behaviours, simply because they weren't designed for it. But you could program your game to work like that if you wanted, might not be easy but think its possible.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hmm, that's what I figured. Oh well, thanks!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)