Is anyone else experiencing a warping glitch in editor?

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
Tweakable and easy to use effects for your projects.
  • I can't post this in the bugs section yet because I can't intentionally recreate it, but a few times since the update I've gotten this bug in both projects I'm working on. This has happened on layers with no webgl effects, but when I disable effects the bug issue goes away. Could it be a rendering issue? I'm on AMD (Windows 10), latest stable release.

Certain object will get randomly warped in one direction in another, with nothing selected. The more I zoom in the more warped they get unless I zoom out and they go back to normal, or zoom in really far and they go back to normal.

• This is almost always a video driver issue.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Yes, update your graphics card drivers and reinstall directx.

• Thanks guys, updating now, I'll let you know if I still have problem after.

• I had this issue multiple times too and didn't know how to report it either, but i think it has something to do with webgl effects combined with the sprite font object.

Try to fix it by deleting the webgl fx from the sprite font, save, close and reopen the project and if that fixed it try to re-add the fx.

• I had this issue multiple times too and didn't know how to report it either, but i think it has something to do with webgl effects combined with the sprite font object.

Try to fix it by deleting the webgl fx from the sprite font, save, close and reopen the project and if that fixed it try to re-add the fx.

I don't have any sprite fonts with webgl effects, but I do have some other objects with effects on them.

My drivers are fully updated, and windows 10 is as well, so there's no way to re-install directx:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/179113

• You can temporarily fix it by turning off "preview effects"

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)