iOS exporters a sad situation.

0 favourites
  • ludei

Is there any deadline for the initial/first availability of your cloud building platform. I know that everyone here and alround you asks the same question, but we will have the R100 of C2 in 22 of august, and it could be fantastic to start the final testing of our ready projects in Android and iOS... :)

• ludei

Is there any deadline for the initial/first availability of your cloud building platform. I know that everyone here and alround you asks the same question, but we will have the R100 of C2 in 22 of august, and it could be fantastic to start the final testing of our ready projects in Android and iOS... :)

I would love to hear about this too. iOS and Android testing is gonna be awesome.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • hi,

so im a bit confused about in app from appmobi

does in app from app mobi has its own checkout or it uses apple purchase platform?

or its works like a paypal?

im looking for a solution that i can use an in app purchase from apple nothing 3rd party....

ts that what appmobi provides?

thanks

• Wait!

So publishing to iOS degrades performance due to third party software?

Man that blows :(

• ozboybrian - no, the third party software helps speed it up a lot! *Not* using it is what tends to degrade performance...

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)