Intel XDK error on Android - App not installed

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Use this game pack to create your own game, modify the existing game or simply take a look and see how it was made.
  • I'm trying to make an Android game via XDK, but after trying to install APK on my device I get "App not installed":

Tried on 3 different devices.

The tutorial (https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/809/ho ... -crosswalk) is outdated since update and changes on Intel XDK, so I had to improvise and propably made some errors in defining a project but I have no clue what it is.

Steps:

1. In C2 I've exported game as Mobile/Cordova

2. In XDK I've created new project

3. In XDK I've configured Build Settings/Android-Crosswalk:

4. In XDK in BUILD tab I've selected "Crosswalk for Android" and saved the APK on my device

5. When I try to install this APK I'm getting error as mentioned before "App not installed".

What I'm doing wrong?

• I had some trouble with this too, ended up I was installing the wrong type. When you finish compiling there should be two different versions - x86 and ARM. Be sure to install the right one.

• chheck if you have enough space in phone ?

some time you have space for that app but you need much more !

• Thank you for answers. The solution for my problem was "Signed" checkbox. When i checked it there was no more problems.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thank you for answers. The solution for my problem was "Signed" checkbox. When i checked it there was no more problems.

Thank you to all who posted here as this helped me, only had C3 a couple of days lol

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)