Install version of NWJS that its not the dev mode?

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
2D fighting template based in the game that defined the fighting games genre.
  • So, I needed the install version of NWJS that does not come with the debug options (like the one provided by Construct 2 website).

I've found on NWJS website, but its not an install, its a zip file. What I did was copy all the files to my game file, but I don't want to do that at all export.

Does anyone has the last NWJS, executable and in a installer?

• I don't have an installer like that and I also think that the debugger is in the engine, not in the NW.js installation. Why would you want to have an installation without the debugger?

• I don't have an installer like that and I also think that the debugger is in the engine, not in the NW.js installation. Why would you want to have an installation without the debugger?

To upload on Steam. People were trying to take screenshot with F12 and opening the Chromium developer tools.

That is weird. I used to have NWJS installed and it had a installer for that version. I'm confused right now.

• Then I misunderstood you. You were not talking about the C2 debugger, but the Chromium developer tools. I did a few tests and it's indeed there. I found that if you add an event for the Keyboard plugin, using the On pressed (F12) condition it won't open the developer tools. You don't have to add any action for that event.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Then I misunderstood you. You were not talking about the C2 debugger, but the Chromium developer tools. I did a few tests and it's indeed there. I found that if you add an event for the Keyboard plugin, using the On pressed (F12) condition it won't open the developer tools. You don't have to add any action for that event.

Will try, what I tried was create a global number called "dump" and create an action "add to dump" on F12, but still didn't seem to work. Will try without any action!

• You need to pick the NORMAL download version from here. I think that the one that's available from the scirra installation is the SDK version.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)