in-app purchase issue (iOS + cocoonjs)

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
You think you can guess the character’s name?! Then let’s see how smart you are!
  • What about you?

Hi, here are my printscreens of 4 steps:

Step1

Step2

Step3

Step4

Tell me if you see anything wrong.

• gonzdevour I know why your localprice never work!

I had the same issue and after several headache I found the solution!

simply you need to put this events:

"on product fetch complete > update product list"

you must update products list to be able to take the varius products's proprerties (such as price, name, description ecc...)

on the step 3 you have put "is store available" on your condition (after on buy button is clicked).... I am convinced that this event is the cause of all problems, Try to remove this (is store available) and re-send the game to apple.

I prefer to use "on purchase product" with no preview because with preview when the player click on the button will show an alert on the phone with the description of the IAP (the description that you have put on itunes connect) but apple show one alert too with the same informations so you will have 2 alert with the same information.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • gonzdevour I know why your localprice never work!

I had the same issue and after several headache I found the solution!

simply you need to put this events:

"on product fetch complete > update product list"

you must update products list to be able to take the varius products's proprerties (such as price, name, description ecc...)

on the step 3 you have put "is store available" on your condition (after on buy button is clicked).... I am convinced that this event is the cause of all problems, Try to remove this (is store available) and re-send the game to apple.

I prefer to use "on purchase product" with no preview because with preview when the player click on the button will show an alert on the phone with the description of the IAP (the description that you have put on itunes connect) but apple show one alert too with the same informations so you will have 2 alert with the same information.

Thanks, I'll follow your advice!!

About localprice,did you see any "Order problem" happen on your project?

In my case, I have the items with index on itunes IAP settings:

Item0(Consumable)

Item1(Consumable)

Item2(Consumable)

Item3(Unonsumable)

but when I update the product list on my project,

the LocalPrice order always become:

Item0(Consumable)

Item2(Consumable)

Item1(Consumable)

Item3(Unonsumable)

Since the LocalPrice's param should be a number,

finally I gave up to set LocalPrice. (Or can it filled by ProductID string?)

• gonzdevour I don't have this "order problem" because I have only 1 item!

I can make some try and then I'll say to you the result....

• I submitted my game with the latest opensource plugin and it went through fine. So I assume they fixed some stuff.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)