in-app purchase issue (iOS + cocoonjs)

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
You think you can guess the character’s name?! Then let’s see how smart you are!
  • Now getting a response from Ludei => https://github.com/ludei/Construct-2-pl ... t-52777486

• BAD NEWS!

My game was rejected for the third time!!!!

Same issue, this is the answer of the apple team:

"We still found that your In-App Purchase product/s exhibited one or more bugs, when reviewed on iPad Air running iOS 7.1.2, on both Wi-Fi and cellular networks, which is not in compliance with the App Store Review Guidelines.

We were unable to purchase your more lives IAP. Tapping on the "BUY" button does not function."

They say to me to reproduce the issue....but I can't reproduce it because in sandbox mode all IAP works great!

at this point I wait the solution of the Ludei Team.

• Poo. Well it wasn't surprising given that Ludei haven't reported that they fixed anything yet :/

• I re-send the game to apple and now it's waiting for review....

I used the last CocoonJS plugin "restore purchase" version downloaded from this page:

https://github.com/ludei/Construct-2-pl ... -purchases

I waiting and see what happen....

• No news yet time to put on the nag hat again...

• Ludei have told me that it should be fixed by the end of the week.

• Great! I hope the issue will fixed soon...because I think in 3 - 4 days my game will be reviewed by Apple.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Just an update, my Star Nomad game was finally accepted by Apple after a very long review (nearly a month!) where they probably played through the entire game... :p

https://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZS ... 41751&mt=8

IAPs also passed without issue. It was built about a month ago with CJS 2.0.2, canvas+, nothing special with the events, same way I did it for the Android version. I only have consumable IAPs since I know restore purchase had issues.

• hmmm... I wonder if it is an issue with non-consumables then.

When you purchase something does it require communication with Ludei servers? The reason why I ask is If you didn't make any changes I wonder if Ludei have already made changes to their backend?

• Ofc, it communicates with Ludei's server, same for MoPub. When their servers mess up, no Ads are served and neither would IAPs work. Ludei even tracks the IAP, you can view the purchase ID & time in the Store section of your game on their cloud compiler.

But I doubt its that issue since my Android IAPs work fine all this time.

I don't use permanent IAP and restore purchase since that has never worked for me (and every C2 user who has posted), ever.

• So since you say you haven't changed it for a month then that would imply that they have fixed their backend and therefore if we resubmit our apps it should just go through.

There has also been some speculation that its an issue caused from transitioning from the sandbox to real payment and of course iOS we cant test it. So it could be they tried your IAP a few times during the lengthy review period.

• So since you say you haven't changed it for a month then that would imply that they have fixed their backend and therefore if we resubmit our apps it should just go through.

There has also been some speculation that its an issue caused from transitioning from the sandbox to real payment and of course iOS we cant test it. So it could be they tried your IAP a few times during the lengthy review period.

They test IAPS immediately as soon as the app is under review, they contacted me asking for screenshots/info on how to access to shop menu since my game is a spacesim, you had to dock at a shipyard (one of many stations) first to access the IAPs. So I gave them screenshots with labels and where to go etc, and they resumed the review right away. Then I waited for over 3 weeks until this morning, when they finally just approved and put it live on the store.

In those 3 weeks they didn't say anything, I inquired last week, they respond "still reviewing".

If your IAPs aren't working, they will reject your app pretty quick.

• They could have just sat on it for 3 weeks then did the review yesterday.

If they tested your in app purchases three weeks ago then it would make no sense why others were failing it at the same time. As I said previously I have used the exact same build for both iOS, Google Play and Amazon with the same common CocoonJS IAP events. iOS doesnt work the rest do. So unless I have to do something special for iOS (i.e. iOS Shared Secret key) then I'll assume that Ludei have fixed the backend and they reviewed your app this week.

Anyway, I'll resubmit my app shortly and let you know the outcome.

• Great News! All IAP issue are solved by Ludei!

Yesterday my game was accepted by Apple and now is on the store

Here the link:

https://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZS ... 45104&mt=8

I try tu buy some items and all IAP works fine (both consumable and non consumable)

Thanks all

• mollaq

is "Restore Purchase" functionality now working on both Android and iOS?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)