OK its probably a Ludei issue.....
and its probably a issue of ludei server that don't manage IAP, infact I found a discussion on the ludei dev portal that I link here:
http://support.ludei.com/hc/communities ... cale=en-us
and this is the part that I think is interesting:
"second - I fixed the purchasing process (by a workarround)
This might help others:
You do NOT want to use â€žmanagedâ€œ mode! Just implement the onProductPurchaseVerificationRequestReceived, take the productId and store it somewhere on your own with localstorage (implement some security, so that the storage cannot be manipulated).
That will save you a lot of troubles!
There are server errors on the ludei backend
You wonâ€™t get restorePurchases to work properly, because you will not receive a proper purchase item
I cannot post more infos right now - this is too complex to write."
At this point I think we should try to set Store Modo UNMANAGED...
but I do not know how to follow the steps described above....