ID@Xbox

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
  • Hi everyone

So more than a month ago I applied for IDgkc@Xbox and I decided to share my experience for you to get a better idea of the program.

First of all you have to apply here: http://www.xbox.com/en-CA/developers/id

After around 2 or 3 days they will contact you and give you information about the process and send you an NDA to sign (to protect your ideas and theirs).

After signing the NDA then they will send you a form to complete which is about the concept of your game, it's a really long form that asks everything about your game.

After completing the form, you have to wait for them to review it (they says it takes 13 business days but mine took around a week)

Then they will email you about your concept approval (if they approve your game concept) and tell you to wait around 15 business days to complete few agreements which let your to release you game for Xbox One and Windows 10 and get access to Xbox Live documentations.

It is really simple and they are really supportive. I hope we see a lot of Construct 2 games on Xbox One soon.

if you have any questions feel free to ask

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • great thanks for posting... keep us posted on how it goes..

how far along is your game?

• great thanks for posting... keep us posted on how it goes..

how far along is your game?

I have done everything and my game concept got approved, now just working on the game itself and waiting for Scirra to add Xbox Live features to Windows plugin.

• Same here! I'm really impressed at how fast they were.

I'm having some trouble setting up my game though and I'm not sure if I should just wait, or try to contact somebody. Do you mind if I send you a DM?

• Same here! I'm really impressed at how fast they were.

I'm having some trouble setting up my game though and I'm not sure if I should just wait, or try to contact somebody. Do you mind if I send you a DM?

I actually don't have an Xbox yet and my game is in early development so I haven't worked with Visual Studio yet.

• > Same here! I'm really impressed at how fast they were.

>

> I'm having some trouble setting up my game though and I'm not sure if I should just wait, or try to contact somebody. Do you mind if I send you a DM?

>

I actually don't have an Xbox yet and my game is in early development so I haven't worked with Visual Studio yet.

Oh, I see ):

• I actually don't have an Xbox yet and my game is in early development so I haven't worked with Visual Studio yet.

what exactly needs to happen with Visual Studio?

• >

> I actually don't have an Xbox yet and my game is in early development so I haven't worked with Visual Studio yet.

>

what exactly needs to happen with Visual Studio?

C2 exports your game as Visual Studio project, so you can open it there and use it to run your game on Windows/Xbox modes.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)