I need some clarification before I purchase

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
You think you can guess the character’s name?! Then let’s see how smart you are!
  • Hello, first off, sorry if this has already been answered but I just have a few questions before I make a purchase:

1) If I buy the personal license first, and then make $5000, do I have to purchase the business license?

2) Regardless if I have the personal or business license, is construct 2 entitled to get a % of profit from the sales I make?

3) One of the things that attracted me to construct 2, was the ability to have IAP on Android. I read (not every single post) of the thread regarding CocoonJS is no longer supported. Is their an alternative for me to add IAP on Android?

Thanks!

• 1)yes

2)as far as I know, No

3)crosswalk can be used for in app purchases on android, but others will be more informed than me

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • 1)yes

2)as far as I know, No

3)crosswalk can be used for in app purchases on android, but others will be more informed than me

Appreciate your response. As long as their is an alternative for IAP on Android, I am good.

• TommyR

The cocoonjs can still be used, just go on exporters, click the right button and then select "Show exporters deprecated".

The cocoonjs IAP is working perfectly with the latest fixes in the plugin:

https://github.com/ludei/Construct-2-plugin

The scirra ended his official support, but not been happening a long time. Users can still keep the plugin updated.

As for the crosswalk, he will be a viable option for this sort of thing, but definitely at the moment, together with the construct, it does not support anything related to google play (leaderboards and IAP) services.

I do not think is valid encourage users to use something that is not yet complete, but certainly is worth getting informed about, because it is by far the most promising option.

• 1 - yes

2 - no

3 - yes

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)