I'm really worried

0 favourites
  • I think my only specific concern is; is it a good idea to design a game in Construct for mobile devices yet?

I have just ordered the Apple Developer account too, will r100 make it easy to test on iOS? This is really the only area I can see Stencyl is ahead at the moment as you can directly test on the device from the program. I know you can test using LAN but performance is unplayable at retina resolution and you can't test full screen (meaning touch controls often have to be moved to a different position, which makes it hard to get a feel for the game).

I'm mega excited about r100!!! (no pressure guys lol :)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Cool, didn't realise the Beta Construct had a direct Cocoon export! Not sure how long the Apple Developer account takes to set up but I will report back once it is. I'll be testing on an iPhone 3gs and 4. If the performance is good and it is stable then I am sure that will completely give anyone wanting to work on mobile platforms peace of mind :).

One thing, does anyone know if the game should be made at retina resolution and then will CocoonJS resize it for none retina screens?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)