HTML5 Canvas Performance

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Pixel Destruction like in "Worms" (Drawing Canvas based)
  • >

> GPU Accelerated Windows0/1. Blocked for your graphics card because of unresolved driver issues.

Just noticed mine says:

GPU Accelerated Windows 1/1 Direct3D 9

No idea what that actually means, as speed wise, there's no noticeable difference or improvement.

Well your using direct3d, and your sig specs say xp pro, so somethings weird there.

On the other hand, I wouldn't be surprised if its just my card specifically that's blacklisted.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I'm under XP and have the same message as zenox. (noticed it also in 7.0.1 before upgrading to 8.0).

I will have the tests now to see if any change. Probably it will be more noticeable with FF 9.0 and the direct2D support.

Edit: Well I was able to play Trashoid Attack at an average of 14 FPS, but this time, compared to the last one I did, the attack propulse the ball more ahead which makes the game far more playable.

Also I tested my "Space Jinx" and it feels less laggy. Still going on with my tests, I'm pretty happy so far, it feels better/steadier.

• Just for the record: I remember Ashley explaining somewhere on the forums that this

GPU Accelerated Windows

has nothing to do with hardware accelerated canvas. It just says, that the window will make use (or not make use) of Direct3D functions when displaying the webpages. You can only learn about hardware acceleration if you are not using XP and are looking for direct2D in about:config

• Just for the record: I remember Ashley explaining somewhere on the forums that this

GPU Accelerated Windows

has nothing to do with hardware accelerated canvas. It just says, that the window will make use (or not make use) of Direct3D functions when displaying the webpages. You can only learn about hardware acceleration if you are not using XP and are looking for direct2D in about:config

Ahh, didn't know that. All I do know is everything since 3.6 has doubled in ram making it virtually unusable for my machine.

..... and I still don't have hwa for Firefox.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)