Html on mobile browser

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
This Student Workbook uses both Construct 3 & 2 encoding. It supplies client-side & php "back-end" encoding.
  • I don't really get why my game on dropbox works with the pc browser but not with the ipad one (google chrome) it's just a black screen

• Well The Only Thing To Say Is The IPad Cant Handle The Game Or The Browser Cant Handle The Game... Try Safari Not Chrome....

• All browsers on Ios are made out of Safari, so they are pretty much the same. Apple doesn't allow competition on its products.

• Nah, its for what CraftedDeveloper said. Its obviously the ipad.

Honestly I like their products, their policies... not so much.

• Not 100% sure, but I remember I had this when I had the free version and exported to html.

With the Personal License I exported to Phonegap and I had no problems.

Do you have the latest beta?

How does the Live Preview look like?

• It's not about exporting in a wrapper.

It's about showing the game in browser. On ipad.

Like if it was blocked by the ipad. I can't play html games on html sites neither.

But i can play at .gears games from his website though. Is it in html?

http://www.dotgears.com

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Ah yes, sorry. I remember now. Had the same, couldn't even open the index.html on my Mac.

In the index.html it says:

[quote:19w0m3hx]<!-- Note: running this exported project from disk may not work exactly like preview, since browsers block some features on the file:// protocol. Once you've uploaded it to a server, it should work OK. -->

That's why I embedded it in Phonegap and could preview it on the iPad Simulator.

I could also preview it on my iPad through the Live-Preview. Check the tutorials for this and don't forget to add the ports. I had to config port-forwarding to be able to see it on my iPad through my Mac through VMWare Fusion 6.

Works nice now.

(If this doesn't help than I cannot help you anymore )

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)