how to fadein and fade out whole layout with objects

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Welcome! I-Spy (Hidden objects) is an educational puzzle that is more than just seek-and-find activities.
  • There are three different layout i have made , each of them has back and forward buttons.

Clicking on forward button must change the layout from layout1(fadeout) to layout2(fadein) and if on layout2(fadeout) then forward button must take it to layout3(fade in)... I want fade in and fade out effect between these layouts..

Is there a good way to do that ? I have seen fade in behavior exist in objects but can i use this effect on the complete layout ?? What is the best possible way to achieve this??? Secondly the expression in event sheet does not allows me to change the property of any object''s assigned "fadeout" behavior ... suppose if i am displaying any object from fade

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi farhanx

Not exactly sure, but I think from memory that the ghost shooter demo has that effect when you loose.

• Here is an example of what you are looking for. Hopefully this gets you on the right track.

• You can use 2 way's :

1- fade a layer.

2- fade object that cover the window. (on start of layout - object 1 fade in ---- object 2 fade out), Object 2 will be in the layout 2.

This example for layer fade:

• Thanks guys for help........ i will look into it ..

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)