How much did you get from your game ?

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
five golem elements Sprites Sheet.Best for enemy or villain game characters.
  • Hi Guys

It wasn't easy for me to make a game even when i use engine that not request a programing ((C2)). maybe because it was my first time or try. But what about those who success and made their games ? So I just have this questions in my mind. Did you get some money from making games by using C2 ? how did you sell it ? do you still thinking or planning to making new games ?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi Guys

It wasn't easy for me to make a game even when i use engine that not request a programing ((C2)). maybe because it was my first time or try. But what about those who success and made their games ? So I just have this questions in my mind. Did you get some money from making games by using C2 ? how did you sell it ? do you still thinking or planning to making new games ?

It has nothing to do with the software. It has everything to do with the type of game, the audience, and how well it was marketed, how the game generates income (ads/in app purchases etc) and of course a reasonable amount of luck.

The difference between making money or not has nothing to do with anything other than YOU!

I know lots of people making loads of money, and they don't even make the game, they get someone else to make it... But they sure can sell it/market it etc.

So really what you are asking isn't can you make money using C2(You can make a game extremely profitable game using notepad), what you really should be asking is can YOU make money from your game... and don't take this the wrong way... But Probably No.... because you need a lot more than a game to make money. The game is about 30% of the formula.

I do NDA games and make a fair share, but they make so much more from those games ...they have the other 70% of the formula

• It depends on the success of your game, the idea and concept have a big role in popularity, you can just make a very simple but addictive and innovative game, then with only monetization (ads) you can gain a lot of money, to sell games i think you need to creat some thing special and uncommon and you can release a free version as a demo.

• No ones first game is good. As you build up skill you can make as much money as you want.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)