How i can export to wii u?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
  • I would like to export my project to wii u and put it in the nintendo e shop? have i to pay something? What i have to do? Please Help me

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • well you'd need to be an approved developer by nintendo I think, which means you'd need to fill out a developer applicaion https://developer.nintendo.com/register/create

and I think you also need to buy a devkit but I am not sure about it, as all people in the program are under non disclosure agreement so nothing filters (I am under no NDA since I am not in this program).

However do know that the HTML5 on wii U using the nintendo web framework simply does not work with webGL, and as a friendly reminder, WebGL isn't just for effects, it ensures the game runs fast, so I would not even bother, all the things I heard is that it is clunky, and not great perfs wise due to that.

More infos should be discussed on the developers forums of nintendo I guess, but that requires a developper account.

• As Aphrodite has said, you should ask your questions on the nintendo forums, as there is a NDA between Scirra and Nintendo that prohibits discussion of the WII-U.

So please, no more discussion of the WII-U here.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)