Help test a refactored Physics behavior

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • I should have tested the various browsers - that seems to only happen in chrome. I guess it's a chrome bug then.

• I tested with a project of mine that is physics intensive and I got a slightly more stable fps on Chrome. Also slightly better fps, but the precision is reduced and some objects penetrate each other more often. I perceived a general slower velocity in the movement and the distance spring joints seems slightly less stiff.

After reading Arima's post about the influence of the browser screen size in fps, I tried to test it and I confirm that the fps almost double when I resize the browser window to the game's size. On a second run the game stayed in a low fps no matter the size of the window nor the physics behavior version.

When I test physics for a long time I always get extreme slowdown after some time which makes it very inconstant and unreliable. Because it oscillates a lot the fps I'm not much confident in making a game that is heavily based on physics.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • When I test physics for a long time I always get extreme slowdown after some time which makes it very inconstant and unreliable. Because it oscillates a lot the fps I'm not much confident in making a game that is heavily based on physics.

This is what the new Physics behavior is designed to solve... is it any better with this new version?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)