HELP PLEASEE

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • Good evening, I'm going crazy, my tcc project is an educational game, where the teacher and student will be able to access, I'm new to the tool, and I'm trying to find a way to implement, when my character meets the enemy, appear an animation with a question that was typed by the teacher, the teacher would register the questions in a crud, could someone please help me? I am getting crazy

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi,

can you be more specific?

What exactly is your question?

Cheers

Olaf

• my game will have two users (teacher and student), the teacher will have a screen to be able to register the questions, and I want when the character of my other user (student) during the game, be defined) this question that the teacher registered appears

• my game will have two users (teacher and student), the teacher will have a screen to be able to register the questions, and I want when the character of my other user (student) during the game, be defined) this question that the teacher registered appears

Do you have the CAPX?

Hmm... It looks like that you want like this, right?

1) The teachers create a question on his/her PC.

2) The students answer the question but on another PC.

Is it like that?

• Hello, I lost all my box that there was on the right side (layout, event sheet, ect ...) could you help me if you like it is super urgent !!

• Hello, I lost all my box that there was on the right side (layout, event sheet, ect ...) could you help me if you like it is super urgent !!

BlackoutGames

Please do not hijack another users thread - it is very bad forum etiquette.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)