Help me :(

0 favourites
  • 12 posts
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • since I install Intel XDK, I face the problem in preview (F5) / test run...

I tried to print screen for you guys..

1st link: problem occur --> when press OK --> 2nd link show

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6kLCM ... sp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6kLCM ... sp=sharing

• this happen with the new construct 2 version? i yet dont tried with the new version, i also have Intel XDK and Win7 OS.

Which OS do you have?

• win7 64bit

• Try uninstalling C2 using Revo Uninstaller Free. I have not tried this with C2 but the prog is excellent and Moderate should suffice. You might then have to replace your C2 licence (unlikely, but nothing is impossible) before reinstalling C2. If that fails, I would try uninstalling the XDK and C2 using this prog and then installing the XDK and then C2. Don't forget the obligatory system restart after uninstalling them in true windows registry style. Good luck!

Edit - if you have any non-standard plugins - back them up because Revo will delete them (whereas C2 uninstall will leave them in the folder).

• Ok....the solution to this is uninstall both and reinstall the contruct2 again...and work fine.

I am not confidence with XDK atm...by the way, is that normal the size of APK eat up so much?

contruct 2 --> export android (600k) --> XDK (7mb) ....need 7mb that much? that's 1000x

• Not a solution - just something to try that might work.

• Ok....the solution to this is uninstall both and reinstall the contruct2 again...and work fine.

I am not confidence with XDK atm...by the way, is that normal the size of APK eat up so much?

contruct 2 --> export android (600k) --> XDK (7mb) ....need 7mb that much? that's 1000x

Maybe in the future enbling the preview over wifi would help, since it is not using localhost for c2 in that case, you could also goes into c2's options and change the port maybe.

Also I think 7mb is 7000 kb, so more like 10x compared to 600 kb, but every wrapper I think adds a constant size

• > Ok....the solution to this is uninstall both and reinstall the contruct2 again...and work fine.

>

> I am not confidence with XDK atm...by the way, is that normal the size of APK eat up so much?

>

> contruct 2 --> export android (600k) --> XDK (7mb) ....need 7mb that much? that's 1000x

>

Maybe in the future enbling the preview over wifi would help, since it is not using localhost for c2 in that case, you could also goes into c2's options and change the port maybe.

Also I think 7mb is 7000 kb, so more like 10x compared to 600 kb, but every wrapper I think adds a constant size

thanks

• FYI, the problem still unsolve

• but you said was solved... mmm

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • but you said was solved... mmm

it was unstable, sometime works, sometime no works.

• This happend to me when i format C, now i can't use Construct2

You know how can i fix it?

Thanks and regards

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)