Google Wallet IAP for Chrome

0 favourites
  • 13 posts
From the Asset Store
Google Analytics 4 Plugin for Construct 3 enables metrics and analytics for your games easily.
  • Hi Ashley

Is it possible to implement Google Wallet IAP so that we can use IAP object for Chrome Web Store games ?

https://developer.chrome.com/webstore/payments-iap

https://github.com/petele/IAPDemo

Thanks

• Interesting, last I looked you needed to run your own server to handle IAP, but looks like this has changed. I'll look in to integrating this with the existing IAP object.

• This would be great!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Ashley

Can you update the manual on using IAP for Google Wallet ? The IAP was updated with experimental support in R169 but I kinda confuse about how to use it.

I was hoping that you update the manual or give some explanation on how to use it since now you just release stable version R173.

Thanks

• tumira - there's not much to update, it should work identically to the other platforms. Have you tried it?

• Ashley

I was afraid that since you didn't mention anything in the stable release note that you cancelled or removed this feature. I'll try to test this feature again after I finished few things. Hopefully everything is going well.

• tumira - there's not much to update, it should work identically to the other platforms. Have you tried it?

Ashley, I've tried to use the C2 IAP plugin for a Chromestore game, I call it to load items from the store first and then on button touch to trigger the purhcase of the items (same name as what's added on the store account of the game). No response for fail or success. Nada.

Would be great if Google Wallet IAP works for Chrome!

• - you need to use it the same as the other platforms (e.g. adding product IDs first) - see the manual entry for more info. You will probably also need to make sure you've added the product IDs to the app in the developer dashboard, and enabled IAP permission for your app. Once you've done all that does it work? If not are there any messages in the browser error console?

• - you need to use it the same as the other platforms (e.g. adding product IDs first) - see the manual entry for more info. You will probably also need to make sure you've added the product IDs to the app in the developer dashboard, and enabled IAP permission for your app. Once you've done all that does it work? If not are there any messages in the browser error console?

I've added the product ids, as well as in the dashboard.

How do I add the IAP permission from the default export? Just edit the manifest.json under;

"permissions": [ "unlimitedStorage" slot in what exactly? Just "IAP"? I've used just the default Chrome export. I added products, request store listing prior to triggering a purchase. Edit: googled it, add "payment"?.. i'll try this now.

• Ashley

Ok new build on Chrome with all the aforementioned applied. Does not work, no response.

Have you guys published a simple IAP Chrome app in-house to verify the IAP object works with Google Wallet for Chrome exported apps?

Here's the code, the usual calling it in on start of layout. I even added a second call in on accessing the shop to make sure, tried with both and with single on start layout.

[attachment=2:3pmpilvx][/attachment:3pmpilvx]

User drags buy icon to trigger purchase. The Text triggers fine, but no triggering of purchase.

[attachment=1:3pmpilvx][/attachment:3pmpilvx]

Both conditions for purchase success & fail. None trigger.

[attachment=0:3pmpilvx][/attachment:3pmpilvx]

In the Chrome Dev Dashboard, added both IAP exact name, activated.

• - did you check the browser console? Were there any errors/messages there?

You also should not add the same product IDs again other than on start of layout, and don't space-separate them (e.g. use "a,b" not "a, b").

You also should not add the same product IDs again other than on start of layout, and don't space-separate them (e.g. use "a,b" not "a, b").

There's one error, the amazon.sdktester didnt load. No other errors.

I will do another version with no space for the IAP IDs.

The request add product ID and request store listing.. should it be done ONCE only on startup of game, ie. title screen?

I have it on start of layout on a particular layout which has the shop, the same as I do it for CocoonJS.

Updated and ensured its all done according to instructions and still no response.

Have you guys got a working in-house demo using Google Wallet IAP for Chrome via the C2 IAP plugin?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)