Google analytics is only working on emulator [crosswalk]

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Google Analytics 4 Plugin for Construct 3 enables metrics and analytics for your games easily.
  • Hello everyone,

I have attempted to use Google analytics I used this plugin:

http://suntemple.co/construct-2/google- ... cs-plugin/

And it works if I am using the intel XDK emulator, I can see all the data and interactions I have with the app. However, if I make the app a crosswalk app, Google Analytics stops working completely.

Has anyone else experienced this before?

Is there any remedy to this issue?

If not, I think I will have to get 100+ monkeys with type writers to figure this one out...

• I'm having the same issue - works in preview but not after export.

• It is quite frustrating! I spent several hours on trying to get it working yesterday, but it is still not working at all. I was able to find the bug, and it seems a few other people have the same problem.

This is what I found:

Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND file://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js

I tried troubleshooting but I gave up. I really want Google analytics to work, but I can't spend days trying to get to work, when I have to work on the apps I have. I have heard that there are no problems with phonegap, so when iOS8 comes out hopefully it will work on phonegap...

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Any solution for this yet?

cranberrygame I think you are definitely the best man for the job with this. Can you take a look at this link please and see if there is anything you can put together into a plugin to get this working? Thanks

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)