Global Objects

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Globals 2.0
$3.99 USD
Globals 2.0 stores and group variables. You can also load and save data (variables) from/to JSON files.
  • Okay we have global variables, but how about global object. Let's say I make 50 layouts (levels) which all have same logo included left corner into each layout/level.

One day I wanna change the logo. Do I have to go through all 50 layouts/levels or is there easier way?

As Website developer we have 'php Include' -command for that how about Construct 2?

• Search for "Global Layers" in the manual. There are also global objects - which are described in the manual as well - but the global layers will be better suited to what you describe.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Keep in mind, you can't have global objects on global layers, otherwise they'll get duplicated everytime you change layout.

• Search for "Global Layers" in the manual. There are also global objects - which are described in the manual as well - but the global layers will be better suited to what you describe.

Super, thank you very much! This was the thing I was looking for

• Keep in mind, you can't have global objects on global layers, otherwise they'll get duplicated everytime you change layout.

Thank you for telling this !

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)