Flappy Bird template - laggy and choppy on high end machine

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
The "Flying bird" game assets. The characters have been created with inspiration from popular mobile games
  • I don't know why you are worried about this. Test your games in Node-webkit for now. Who cares if you cant preview in browser.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Tekniko not sure it is actually possible to test out of the box with nw.js without a license (I could be wrong about that), with nw.js being a standalone chrome, if said issues affects all browsers on this machine it can be expected than nw.js will also have the same one. (Plus the fact he did not precised that nw.js was his target platform, if the issue occurs for its customers too, well, that is quite important.)

PS: I should really find a way to not repeat nw.js every 3 words.

• Tekniko not sure it is actually possible to test out of the box with nw.js without a license (I could be wrong about that), with nw.js being a standalone chrome, if said issues affects all browsers on this machine it can be expected than nw.js will also have the same one. (Plus the fact he did not precised that nw.js was his target platform, if the issue occurs for its customers too, well, that is quite important.)

PS: I should really find a way to not repeat nw.js every 3 words.

The thing is, this won't have an affect on his player base. We know he is using premade templates, so it's nothing he has personally done. There is obviously an issue with his setup. For now, I would just use NW.

• Hi, turns out it was a problem with Firefox. Im using opera now after formating and a new install and all seems to work well. At least for now. Thanks for all the input!

• Well all is well in Opera until I enter full screen browser mode using F11, then the game starts being choppy. Is it really only me with these problems?

• Sorry to bump this thread but I would appreciate if some of you fine folks could take a look at this thread Ive recently created on this matter:

Thank you.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)