First Time Trying to Publish an APK. Headaches Ensue.

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Time rewind like in "Braid". Choose objects that will be affected by time rewind
  • I would use stop all audio. My experience is that toggling silent does not "stop" the audio. It simply mutes it. Thus, if the player is starting anew, you might want to start the music again. If it's simply a mute/unmute button, then I would use a simple silent toggle.

• I would use stop all audio. My experience is that toggling silent does not "stop" the audio. It simply mutes it. Thus, if the player is starting anew, you might want to start the music again. If it's simply a mute/unmute button, then I would use a simple silent toggle.

Right thanks. I had it set up as Stop All but wasn't sure if that was the best method for it. Thanks for the heads up! If audio stops playing after you minimize the game and then maximize it, is that a bug in my events or something that just happens? I can't reproduce it now but it happened before. Glitch me thinks?

• To be honest, I am not sure in this case. It could be a Chrome audio issue. It could be the game. It could be several things.

I was digging through the JavaScript code for the Audio plugin, and I found that the code by the C2 is pretty sharp. It's clean, easy to read, well commented, and rather thorough. Thus, when I land on a problem I assume a problem with my code first, Chrome (or Safari) second, and C2 last.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • To be honest, I am not sure in this case. It could be a Chrome audio issue. It could be the game. It could be several things.

I was digging through the JavaScript code for the Audio plugin, and I found that the code by the C2 is pretty sharp. It's clean, easy to read, well commented, and rather thorough. Thus, when I land on a problem I assume a problem with my code first, Chrome (or Safari) second, and C2 last.

Haha right I usually consider it a problem I did first too. I managed to fix the audio last night it seems. I had the music track set to play on the start of the layout, but I chose it to play by name from Sounds. When I changed it just to Play, it sorted it. Of course, I toggled a few other things in the code here and there and maybe that had to do with it. I have no clue.. all I know is it works and I'm not messing with it again!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)