Export project to apk (android)

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
With this template you can create your own archer game and customize it however you want.
  • justifun - Hum, sorry and thanks, I don't know why I didn't think to it by myself...

https://we.tl/1DFatNJG5x

• Glyfos - when i try and build it with https://build.phonegap.com i get the following error

Build Date: 2017-08-21 19:21:23 +0000

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLUGIN OUTPUT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMPILE OUTPUT

ERROR: Invalid filename / directory found in package -

sÐ’lection-sheet0.png

Looks like its a é in your object name. try removing all french accent characters

• Your filename has a é in the file name. I guess the build platforms dont like french Try removing all accents.

• Thank you so much!! That's why everyone is telling me to code in english xD

• Hi again ^^'

Now i have no problems to build an APK, but i saw in the tutorial something for IOS, but I don't have the same screen for the IOS key and I don't find the certificates page.

Is it possible to have a file as an APK but for iOS ?

A mac is needed to do that?

• The IOS process is a bit more complicated because you will require a mac to generate a key file and a provisioning file and a developer account.

If you dont have access to a mac, there are services such as http://www.macincloud.com that you can rent in the cloud and remote into.

• Ok that's what i thought, i have the dev account, but I don't have a mac, thank you for the link, i'll try it tomorrow ^^'

• does anyone know about CocoonIO the difference between Webview and Webview+?

when I use Canvas+ I get a black screen. But the webview ones work, except with some weird audio muting and repeating issues.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • does anyone know about CocoonIO the difference between Webview and Webview+?

when I use Canvas+ I get a black screen. But the webview ones work, except with some weird audio muting and repeating issues.

I don't know at all sorry :/

I tried to do the iOS build because I saw in the tutorial that the key isn't needed for it :

"It’s not necessary to add an iOS key to your CocoonIO Account. If you do not select any key, you’ll get a xcode archive file. Open this with XCode and you can export your Game for production / development as well. But if you do add a a key, you will directly get an .ipa file."

But when I try to compile i have this error :

COMPILER ERROR:

The product name change ( tag) in config.xml is not supported dynamically.

To change your product name, you have to remove, then add your ios platform again.

Make sure you save your plugins beforehand using `cordova plugin save`.

cordova plugin save

cordova platform rm ios

cordova platform add ios

CORDOVA LOG:

[2017-08-25 09:01:06.647] [DEBUG] IOSBuilder - [prepare] cordova restore platforms

[2017-08-25 09:01:06.667] [DEBUG] IOSBuilder - [prepare] adding engine iosslm@4.3.0

[2017-08-25 09:01:11.094] [DEBUG] IOSBuilder - The product name change ( tag) in config.xml is not supported dynamically. To change your product name, you have to remove, then add your ios platform again. Make sure you save your plugins beforehand using `cordova plugin save`. cordova plugin save cordova platform rm ios cordova platform add ios I don't understand at all what the problem is, maybe some plugin I forgot?

• Glyfos did you forget to delete the config.xml that C2 produces?

• jobel - No, it's the same zip i used for apk build and I had no problem with it

• Up!

And I have more question about ads, or how to make an event every 5 minutes even when the app isn't open, should I open another subject?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)