0 Favourites

Export project to apk (android)

• How to export a Construct 2 project to apk format.

Thanks for the help

• You have to use either Cocoon.io or Intel XDK. Take a look at this tutorial:

It's a bit outdated, but it can help you get started. Try out the new XDK format option when you export your project for Cordova platform.

• Hey there,

So you mostly have two choices just as glerikud mentioned.

Cocoon.IO is faster performance oriented but can have its fair of trial and error when exporting it and getting a working APK.

Intel XDK, from what I have heard is that it's really easy and compliant with Construct 2 but the performance is not good as Cocoon.IO

Here's a guide on how to export using Cocoon.IO:

Here's the website of Cocoon.IO:

http://cocoon.io/

• I found Monaca.io

It seems like a better solution than those two, but I haven't been able to log into it after making an account.

• Hey there,

So you mostly have two choices just as glerikud mentioned.

Cocoon.IO is faster performance oriented but can have its fair of trial and error when exporting it and getting a working APK.

Intel XDK, from what I have heard is that it's really easy and compliant with Construct 2 but the performance is not good as Cocoon.IO

Here's a guide on how to export using Cocoon.IO:

Here's the website of Cocoon.IO:

http://cocoon.io/

Hi, thanks for linking my page,

but this is the actual (working) link:

Regards

Andy

• Hi everyone, I tried to follow the tutorial "https://shatter-box.com/knowledgebase/cocoonio/", but i have an error when i put the zile file in projects of cocoon.io.

I looked for some solutions in forums and other, i verified that it was a ZIP file, but I still didn't find any solution, does someone has? ^^'

• Glyfos - make sure you zip the root folder of your exported project. Not just the files inside it.

If your project is C:\myproject

zip that root folder resulting in. myproject.zip

• justifun - I tried both methods but i still have the same error :/

Operation failed

Reason : invalid zip file.

I can show my export or my project in PMif needed, because I can't see from where the issue is...

• Construct 3

Buy Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Buy Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • justifun - I tried both methods but i still have the same error :/

Operation failed

Reason : invalid zip file.

I can show my export or my project in PMif needed, because I can't see from where the issue is...

try to zip it with winrar.

Also see here, please:

• try to zip it with winrar.

Also see here, please:

I zipped it with winrar, and as i said the link you gave me is the one I used to try to export my project ^^'

I checked many times the video and the step by step tutorial and I think I do the exactly same thing :/

I took the plugin, used cordova to export, checked the same option, delete the config file, made a zip with winrar, and I have this error :/

• >

>

> try to zip it with winrar.

> Also see here, please:

>

I zipped it with winrar, and as i said the link you gave me is the one I used to try to export my project ^^'

I checked many times the video and the step by step tutorial and I think I do the exactly same thing :/

I took the plugin, used cordova to export, checked the same option, delete the config file, made a zip with winrar, and I have this error :/

Can you share the zip file you were trying to upload here?

So that I can check it?

• Hum, stupid question, how can I do that?

I don't find some attached file option even in PM ^^'

I saw something in the FAQ and obviously it's not possible to do that. I guess an image that shows the files isn't enought but here it is at least :

• I wonder if it can't be because I have a personal license? I didn't read anything about it but....

• Up ? ^^'

• Glyfos - you can upload it somewhere like dropbox or something like

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)