Experimental Greenworks plugin

From the Asset Store
The I18N (Translation) is a Construct plugin created to translate text in game.

Advice Needed: Overlay is not working, no matter what I do... I think this could be because I use the shift key to handle switching uppercase text on/off. I followed the instructions etc to the t.

thanks in advance.

Advice Needed: Overlay is not working, no matter what I do... I think this could be because I use the shift key to handle switching uppercase text on/off. I followed the instructions etc to the t.

thanks in advance.

Try to add "--in-process-gpu" in "chromium args" string json files in the folder C:\Program Files\Construct 2\exporters\html5\nwjs

"chromium-args": "--disable-plugins --disable-internal-flash --disable-popup-blocking --enable-gamepad --enable-html5-camera --allow-file-access-from-files --disable-software-rasterizer --disable-devtools --in-process-gpu"

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads

Thank you.

Got it working in the end. The issue was that you can't seem to edit the package.json file from within the zip file... I extracted it, edited it and re-added it for it to work.

Do we still need to use sdk v138 and greenworks 138? is there steamworks integration? would love to add this to the game.

oh and now I realise you can edit it pre-export =D can I put the steam dll files in that folder to export also?

Is there somewhere I can still download Greenworks for NWJS 0.19.4? When I click on the link Dropbox says the file has been removed or made private.

Is there somewhere I can still download Greenworks for NWJS 0.19.4? When I click on the link Dropbox says the file has been removed or made private.

https://app.box.com/s/yxldc82i0qfb8kdebzi69dn0t89uksou

Will greenworks for 0.19.4 work with newer steamworks SDK versions?

Hi there.

Does anyone know why any steam related UI (achievements, overlay, etc) is cropped ? Used nwjs19.4 and steamworks 1.38a as specified

https://imgur.com/a/E4i37

Thank you

Nemega you can partially fix this by de-selecting "Window Frame" while exporting. It seems like the sdk (or maybe the underlying steam libs) are counting the frame pixels as part of the total size of the game, leading to the weird effects you're seeing.

Unfortunately, if you are using letterbox scaling, you will have similar issues in fullscreen.

Nemega I lied unintentionally, It seems there is a fix!

Found here:

Search "How To: Workaround Steam Overlay Issues With Letterbox Scaling" and follow the steps

Has anyone here successfully gotten the overlay to appear on OSX?

I cannot for the life of me get it to work (although it does work on windows quite well).

If you have id LOOOVE to hear about what version of the plugin, nwjs & steam SDK you are using.

Note: I am currently using the latest greenworks build, NW.js 0.19.4 & Steam SDK 1.38a

Will the current version work with NW.js 0.25? Forgive my ignorance, it's just come time for Steam integration on my game and I don't know where to start.

Vpick most likely not.

Update 26th February 2018: Greenworks plugin now on the addon exchange + update for NW.js 0.26.6

Since the launch of the addon exchange, we are now distributing the Greenworks plugin on there instead of here in the forum.

It would be inconvenient to bundle the Greenworks plugin with Construct itself, since each Greenworks plugin version is tied to specific NW.js and Steamworks SDK versions. However the addon exchange provides the perfect venue to provide a list of releases and some addon-specific documentation.

From now on, find the Greenworks plugin at this URL: https://www.construct.net/construct-2/addons/83/greenworks

We have also updated the Greenworks plugin for NW.js 0.26.6 using the Steamworks SDK 1.41. This version is only available on the addon exchange. Note that we have made a special release of NW.js 0.26.6 to work with this Greenworks version. (Previously we had only released 0.26.0 and 0.27.0. Remember you must match the version required by the plugin.)

In addition to that, we also have released the Greenworks plugin for Construct 3 also on the addon exchange here: https://www.construct.net/make-games/addons/84/greenworks

This was a long time coming! From now on this forum thread shouldn't be necessary. All future updates for both C2 and C3 will be published to the addon exchange.

Ashley

I can not download Steamworks SDK 1.41 anymore.

Does it work in Steamworks SDK 1.42?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)