Experimental Greenworks plugin

From the Asset Store
The I18N (Translation) is a Construct plugin created to translate text in game.

codexsg offtopic??

Project properties, field name...

https://www.scirra.com/manual/66/projects

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads

codexsg offtopic??

Project properties, field name...

https://www.scirra.com/manual/66/projects

If you do it this way using the greenworks plugin then you'll always have to rename the .exe manually. I'm not sure if that is what he means though.

What I did was set the game name on the project properties to "nw" and then add an action to change the window title to my game's name, using the browser object.

> codexsg offtopic??

> Project properties, field name...

> https://www.scirra.com/manual/66/projects

>

If you do it this way using the greenworks plugin then you'll always have to rename the .exe manually. I'm not sure if that is what he means though.

What I did was set the game name on the project properties to "nw" and then add an action to change the window title to my game's name, using the browser object.

Its the latter, thank you very much! But I couldn't find that action. Will try to figure out, ty!

EDIT: It was NWJS object, not Browser object, but I didn't knew there was an action for that, so you tips were pretty much spot on! Ty!

Wow!

Steam overlay works! That's amazing.

I made it this way:

But I don't understand now how to make it dissapear after player press the shift+tab combination or whatever he use to open/close steam overlay. Also it appears instantly after the game launches because I didn't find any other way to make it work... can anybody explain how to make steam overlay dissapear?

Been out of the loop in a while, am I safe to upgrade Construct 2 with the latest plug in?

Been out of the loop in a while, am I safe to upgrade Construct 2 with the latest plug in?

I've been out too since I was waiting on the official plugin, but I think this one only works with Windows right now.

Thanks I hope they can add it cause it would be nice to be able to expand the game later with additional things (which are not always in a free update).

I've returned from a several year hiatus, and this is the first thread I ended up in. I'll say I'm anticipating the official release of this.

We just got greenlit, WE NEED THIS SO BADLY.. Its A MUST! - steam users will destroy us if we dont get this working. Any updates about this?

I just get a black screen when i try to add the greenworks plugin and launch the game. Its like, its not loading the game but just opens a black screen :/

maybe add dll in "dependency"?

Do you reckon it'll come in time for the summer sale? We missed the christmas one!

Hello how to solve this problem? I tried everything.

Without the plugin "greenworks" works.

Without the plugin "greenworks" works.

There currently isn't a way to use preview when Greenworks is included in the project, whether there's any events or actions referencing the plugin. I asked Ashley about this awhile ago but I don't think there's been any progress in getting it working properly. Like others, I've been waiting for Steam support for some time and I guess we'll just have to cross our fingers that the 3rd-party plugin MadSpy is developing gets out the door some time soon.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)