Currently, for desktop (with steam support) we have:
* C2 R216 (and previous) with :
- NW10.5 with official experimental greenworks plugin v0.3 (small project old version of NW)
- NW11.x with official experimental greenworks plugin v0.4 (with jank and vsync issue)
- NW12.0 (better than 10.5 and 11.x but memory issue for big project after few hours of game) no official plugin for steam support (but I own an unofficial plugin functionnal)
* C2 R219beta with NW13-alpha but the 1st beta was release since 2 or 3 days and a plugin will be release or create after the final release of nw13 (or as soon as the V8 engine will be stable)
Cool thanks for the info. I'd be willing to pay a bit, for that version, but I don't have a whole lot. I would also need to verify it works first, send me a pm if you want to set that up.
I used to be able to get it to slightly work, but I can't even put the plugin into my projects without getting the following errors: