Experimental Greenworks plugin

From the Asset Store
The I18N (Translation) is a Construct plugin created to translate text in game.

This is awesome news! Super excited about this, very nice work!

Wonderful! That's very good news for the communty!

Great job!

wonderful, now I can drop my plans to porting it as an node plugin with separate C2 API

All from first hand and working good so far.

*Need to find time to complete the development of my game now*

Nice!! Just in time for me too, now I can add achievments + cards to my game for the next update. Thanks so much Ashley!

So remember this is "experimental" status, but I guess if everything is working smoothly and there are no problems at all then you could go ahead and ship it. Personally I'd be cautious and run a limited-scale beta and seek out feedback from players to make sure there aren't any edge cases where it's not working that we need to go back and sort out with the plugin or greenworks itself. But glad to see it's well received

Thanks Ashley and Scirra team

Great news for me, by the time my game will be finished, the Steam/Greenworks plugin will be even better.

Awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Ashley

Hey Ashely, ,

I couldn't get it to work. I'm wondering, what do I have to put on the "activate achievement" action? The API name or the ID?

Good work.

andreyin In the "app admin" page for your game there's a tab called "Stats + Achievements", I think you have to manually add in "New Achievements" through that. Did you add them in there before you tried? I'm guessing you just reference the achievement name?

Thanks Ashley

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads

andreyin In the "app admin" page for your game there's a tab called "Stats + Achievements", I think you have to manually add in "New Achievements" through that. Did you add them in there before you tried? I'm guessing you just reference the achievement name?

I have added the achievement there, but I'm not sure what I should put in the action in C2. It says to add the "achievement name" but the options I have are the ID (1/0), API name (s1) and display name (Secret 1).

Edit: I had to use the API name. I got it to work. Thanks a bunch for this!!

Anyone looking to get their game on Steam, message me when you list it on Greenlight so I can add it to my collection of Construct 2 Games on Steam

GJ Ashely!

Whoa, nice! I'll definitely give that a try.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)