Error Xdk build

0 favourites
  • 14 posts
From the Asset Store
Use this game pack to create your own game, modify the existing game or simply take a look and see how it was made.
  • Hello Friends & C2

I have a problem with building of my Game, use XDK Intel and generated this: Error: Android asset filenames may only contain ASCII characters.

i use same in cocoon.io for says Error Zip, I compress with rar, for the proyect is .Zip.

please, help me, i need create Apk, for run in samsung and see the bug and save my game.

Thanks

• Seems like you're using an invalid name for a file in the project. Check there's no invalid characters

• inside my file:

file Images

c2runtimes.js

data.js

icon-16.png

icon-32.png

icon-114.png

icon-228.png

icon-256.png

index.html

jquery-2.1.1.min.js

loading-logo.png

i remove config.xdk and intelxdk

• And in cocoon.io my says: Invalid zip file.

Compress in rar y zip, same error

• Ok do not zip your files !! Leave your files the way there are when you export your project. For xdk at least.

• achieve fix the problem, what happens is that I have to compress the entire folder.

Thank you

• why you want to compress your project? and if you want to, things don't work like that. You must use some type of plugin or code to encrypt and compress i think (i don't have any idea about this type of things)

• Español

me funciono el cocoons, phonegap de esta forma, comprimí a .zip la carpeta completa y borre los archivos config y xdk, si los dejo me genera error, así que me funciona y compila, por parte de XDK no me compilaba y me generaba error era por que le tenia un archivos que tenia una letra que en los codigos xdk no existe "Ñ" asi que cambie a "N" y me funciono y compilo, ayer probé en todos y me genera el APK

Gracias amigos

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

English

I run the cocoons, phonegap thus I compressed to zip the entire folder and delete the config and XDK files if I leave I generated error, so I work and compiles, by XDK not compiled me and generated Error it was because he had a file that had a letter in the XDK codes there is no "Ñ" so switch to "N" and I run and compile, yesterday I tried at all and generates the APK: D

Thanks guys: D

• Español

me funciono el cocoons, phonegap de esta forma, comprimí a .zip la carpeta completa y borre los archivos config y xdk, si los dejo me genera error, así que me funciona y compila, por parte de XDK no me compilaba y me generaba error era por que le tenia un archivos que tenia una letra que en los codigos xdk no existe "Ñ" asi que cambie a "N" y me funciono y compilo, ayer probé en todos y me genera el APK

Gracias amigos

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

English

I run the cocoons, phonegap thus I compressed to zip the entire folder and delete the config and XDK files if I leave I generated error, so I work and compiles, by XDK not compiled me and generated Error it was because he had a file that had a letter in the XDK codes there is no "Ñ" so switch to "N" and I run and compile, yesterday I tried at all and generates the APK: D

Thanks guys: D

I speak spanish too and this is a typical problem for us Remember to don´t use ñ and accent marks like á,é´,í

• ok gracias NO USAR Ñ, Á.. DX

ok thanks, no use Ñ,Á...

• Español

Gracias amigos

Has probado esas apk's generadas para ver si funcionan en algún dispositivo o emulador?

• si amigo me funcionan super bien, aunque estoy con problemas de guardado, ya que necesito que al cerar la app se guarde automatico, y al abrir se cargue automatico sin precionar CARGAR.

if my friend works really well, although I'm with saving problems because I need to close the app is saved automatic and automatic load opening without precionar CHARGING.

• si amigo me funcionan super bien, aunque estoy con problemas de guardado, ya que necesito que al cerar la app se guarde automatico, y al abrir se cargue automatico sin precionar CARGAR.

if my friend works really well, although I'm with saving problems because I need to close the app is saved automatic and automatic load opening without precionar CHARGING.

Nice, good luck ^^

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • thxs

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)