I've been trying to get this god damn app on the App store for a week now but I'm having no luck. I've tried another one of my simpler games and that ran fine in the simulator.
I'm using Ashley's Ejecta method (https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/992/ho ... ith-ejecta) and have tried numerous other tutorials.
Currently all I am trying to do is to get the game working in the x-code simulator. Is there an option or feature I need to disable in CS2 to get it working? What the hell is the god damn problem? I'm going crazy because of this...
1. The .capx file: (https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/754 ... est11.capx)
2. Steps I do:
- Export project with Ejecta
- Upload to dropbox as .zip and download to mac.
- Download Ejecta from github
- Put project folder into Ejecta folder and rename as "App"
- Run the x-code file and build the project
- The simulator appears with Ejecta Splash Screen but it does not go past that
- Error in x-code pops up
3. The screenshot of the error (https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/754 ... aerror.png)
Can anyone please help me? I have also tried CocoonJS but have architecture problems there so I'm currently stuck. Thanks for the assistance.