Does the new WiiU exporter support shaders?

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Comprehensive localization solution for Construct 3 projects, no addons required!
  • Nintendo are very strict about their NDAs, and I don't want to upset them - so I'd rather Nintendo could step in and answer any questions. I'll ask someone at Nintendo if they can answer any questions.

• Sorry guys, I asked around and was told it would be best not to answer any questions pertaining to features related to Wii U development. Please don't let this hinder you from going forward and applying to the program.

-Mike

• I think the application process itself is free... so then once you've signed the NDA and been approved, you should be able to find out everything for yourself.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • It has perform very well so far in my tests. BLOK DROP U runs solid and is a very physics driven game. I have heard CocoonJS does not do so well in that regard. My new title I'm working on has been running a solid 58-60 FPS.

That's cool, though I wonder how it performs with more graphically demanding games.

• >

> It has perform very well so far in my tests. BLOK DROP U runs solid and is a very physics driven game. I have heard CocoonJS does not do so well in that regard. My new title I'm working on has been running a solid 58-60 FPS.

>

>

That's cool, though I wonder how it performs with more graphically demanding games.

I could be totally wrong (And I think I'll never know xD ), but since this is for only one platform (the WiiU), I bet they implemented it so that the lack of WebGL isn't a problem at all for performances, cocoonJS has to deal with a lot of devices that they don't know everything about, Nintendo however knows everything about it's WiiU so the engine can be really optimised on their part.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)