Does construct2 run on Apple Ipad pro?

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Full game Construct 2 and Construct 3 to post on Google Play
  • I have Apple ipad pro gold. x9 chip. [1] Does construct2 run on Apple ipad pro? If yes. [2] How and where can I get that software to download for it? Must be an app, right? Thanx for your help. Oh! I have purchased the personal version for PC; got the c2license. Can I use that license for "if it runs on apple" that version?

• Uhhmm. Construct 2 is currently only usable in WIndows OS. Ashley (Co-Founder of C2) promised that he will include support for Apple OS & Linux on C3 (which will be released someday).

I don't own a MAC so I don't know what extensions you use, but I believe it won't come out as an app, it will only come out as an installer file.

And I believe you can't use an IPAD to make games, practically. It's not designed to do that.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • The closest you can get is by running C2 on a PC then use remote desktop software on the iPad. I've used splashtop before and it worked a lot better than I expected.

• Thank you both for the answer. Was curious about using my ipad. Have the construct 2 [licensed] version on my PC.Been using it. Really nice software. Thanx again.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)