Do you like RPGs?

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
  • Question:

How interested are you in seeing an RPG created from beginning to end? I started an RPG series, on YouTube, about 2 years ago, but I never finished it. In fact, I barely got started. I think twenty or so episodes were released. To this day, I am still getting messages, asking me to finish the series or to start a new one. While I do not have the original capx anymore, I am considering starting fresh. IF there is a desire for it.

Plan:

I would stream daily, on Twitch, and upload the videos to YouTube the next day. I feel doing the series this way, would allow for more people to follow along in real time, to understand my thought process behind my decisions, to see the errors I come across and how to correct them. As well as the ability to answer questions in real time. This will all be done in Construct 2 (not 3), with no plugins. The targeted platform will be Android and Windows/Mac.

Conclusion:

None of this will happen without an interest from the community, so please let me know how you feel.

• I like to follow tutorials on Youtube ... I think it's a good ...

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Well people like to see persistence developer who has determination to keep develop a playable game to joy with. No matter what happens in the process, he/she will continue to finish the game because of dedication. Don't do something to just pleased people. You may want to share something useful but you need also to have really a passion on it.

• Well people like to see persistence developer who has determination to keep develop a playable game to joy with. No matter what happens in the process, he/she will continue to finish the game because of dedication. Don't do something to just pleased people. You may want to share something useful but you need also to have really a passion on it.

I don't really care to make an RPG for profit. I really enjoy the teaching and creating aspect. Since I haven't fully dived into the systems of an RPG yet, this seems like the next logical choice.

• I believe I did not mention something about making profit (or income). If you really love do teaching in creative way, then there you go with that passion and I put my hat for you. The point is consistency to show progress over progress of what will our creation will be.

• The lack of replies has helped me decide. Good luck Scirra Community. I'll see you out there.

• I would be interested in learning from your tutorials. I've been away for a week, so bear in mind not everyone who would express interest is around, due to vacations and summer here in northern hemisphere. Another idea would be to connect with Udemy and offer online tutorials through there for free or for a nominal fee.

• I want to understand about this.

m8bet

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)