Different graphic styles

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Pack of illustrator graphic styles. Make your own logos, game titles, or anything you want.
  • Hi!

I've just started messing around with Construct 2 tutorials. Like others (I think) I dream big, and that I one day will create a game that will be an international hit. Well what do they say - aim for the stars and reach the tree-tops?

Anyhow, I've checked out some Construct 2-made games like Airscape: the fall of gravity and CoinOp Story (I'm not allowed to post links yet). I think the the graphics are so "cool" and soft.

So my question is if Construct 2 comes with different graphic-themes? Or is it up to ourselves to "design" the graphic that we like - if this is the case, what programs are being used (Photoshop?)?

Thanks in advance.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • C2 comes with nothing basically It's like an empty canvas where you put everything in the way you like.

It's up to you to decide what kind of art style you want your game to be and then start working on it.

If you never use any graphic software in the past then it may be a little hard to start with. I would say you should start with using some free sprites (just google them) and work on your game logic. You can always change your assets later.

• C2 comes with nothing basically It's like an empty canvas where you put everything in the way you like.

It's up to you to decide what kind of art style you want your game to be and then start working on it.

If you never use any graphic software in the past then it may be a little hard to start with. I would say you should start with using some free sprites (just google them) and work on your game logic. You can always change your assets later.

Hi!

Thanks for replying!

Regarding the graphic software. The games I mentioned in my first post - I guess they have designed their own graphics? In which programs is this being done?

Thanks for the tip about trying out free sprites, really appreciate it!

S

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)