Developers who ever published on steam hear ye, hear ye!

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Vintage steam pixels for your UI! 125 unique assets in a single pack!
  • Ashley has now stoop so low as to use other people accounts to defend himself and Tom. Ashley uses a 2 year old account to defend himself look

I responded like this

Oh Ashley I know its you and here is proof. This account has not been online in 2 years and all of a sudden it comes back to defend you? So you highjack old accounts to defend yourself against developers who have questions? You figure since the user didn't come back for 2 years, you can use it.

Here is the proof , you must think I am dumb no look in the mirror if you want to see a dummy!!

• Ashley has now stoop so low as to use other people accounts to defend himself and Tom. Ashley uses a 2 year old account to defend himself look

I responded like this...

I'm begging you to stop spreading content from other topics.

Moderators might see this as spam, so please stop for your own good before you get banned.

• > Ashley has now stoop so low as to use other people accounts to defend himself and Tom. Ashley uses a 2 year old account to defend himself look

> I responded like this...

>

I'm begging you to stop spreading content from other topics.

Moderators might see this as spam, so please stop for your own good before you get banned.

I just showed you proof of what they are doing in case anyone didnt see the other topic. Iam not changing my mind Iam telling the truth about whats going on.Newt, and Artpunk are the ones acting strange defending Construct2 all the time. Go check out their posts they always trying to sway opinions towards Construct 2.

• I just showed you proof of what they are doing in case anyone didnt see the other topic. Iam not changing my mind Iam telling the truth about whats going on.Newt, and Artpunk are the ones acting strange defending Construct2 all the time. Go check out their posts they always trying to sway opinions towards Construct 2.

And what you have to say isn't right or wrong, I'm just telling you to stop drifting away from the main topic.

I'll quote myself here:

Don't get too personal and if you still have any concerns or things that you want others to know about,

create a new topic in either THIS C2 related general forum or in THIS open topic for pretty much anything else.

• > I just showed you proof of what they are doing in case anyone didnt see the other topic. Iam not changing my mind Iam telling the truth about whats going on.Newt, and Artpunk are the ones acting strange defending Construct2 all the time. Go check out their posts they always trying to sway opinions towards Construct 2.

>

And what you have to say isn't right or wrong, I'm just telling you to stop drifting away from the main topic.

I'll quote myself here:

>

> Don't get too personal and if you still have any concerns or things that you want others to know about,

> create a new topic in either THIS C2 related general forum or in THIS open topic for pretty much anything else.

>

Ok I know another developer making something console quality like with C2. He said just use the older version of NW.js so you won't run into any issues. So thats the solution for now until they fix the newer versions.

• Irbis It's just a bat, man ;P

you know how to do this right? I've grew scared of any 3rd party solutions.

Specially since last time, when I discovered that half of my core shaders stop working after NW.js export lol.

Its like running around minefield those days.

• Ok I know another developer making something console quality like with C2. He said just use the older version of NW.js so you won't run into any issues. So thats the solution for now until they fix the newer versions.

I'm not sure if this could be fixed by using older versions though.

Tinimations I would like to ask you on what version of NWjs you currently use?

Is this a bug that came with the new version of NWjs or did it already exist in the old days of NWjs "jankiness"?

This plus other complaints earns you a temp ban. See if you've cooled off in 7 days.

• Hey, I'm wondering what the content of these .bat files looks like? I don't know much about that kind of stuff and would love some sort of blog post or walkthrough to avoid this issue. Is this a possibility at all?

(I'm also interested in how to get the DirectX stuff to install quietly)

Please forgive me if this is posted somewhere else!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • You could use Steam installscript in order to install redist (directx,msvc,fonts...) or custom process AND to uninstall what you want (steam can run a process when you uninstall a game

• ultrafop, this should help you to write the .bat file.

• ultrafop, this should help you to write the .bat file.

Thanks!

• Is there a solution of this problem?

• create a .bat file and run it from your steam uninstall script

eg: create a file named "clearfiles.bat" and paste this code

RMDIR /S /Q "%LocalAppData%\GameName\User Data\"[/code:1c8mqtd1]
    GameName is your app name

Note: you remove your localstorage data too
  • MadSpy, where/how to create steam uninstall script? I don't see anything in the steamworks pages to do that, and no information anywhere on how to do it.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)