Developa Mwelwa.

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
  • I have been trying to make a video game for about 4 years,and Construct 2 is the right program! Thank you Construct 2,but,i can not achieve my wish to make a video game alone.Anyone who would be nice and contribute please go to www . indiegogo . com/projects/super-brick-breaker/x/8206330#home (Remove the space between www and the dot, and between the dot and indiegogo,and the same thing where com is! Or you could go to Indiegogo . com and search for Super Brick Breaker.

I had to show you that way since i can't post a url here.

Please note that 500$ is simply a limit on indiegogo,and kickstarter doesn't have my country...and,maybe you could easily release a game like this,i can't.

Also please note that isn't the main project for the game,only a few people will understand the meaning,when i am close to finishing the game,i will make a project in which i will try to fund it.

Also,if you contribute 5$ or more,you will get Credit in the game Credits section (Just choose the Credit in the game Credits Perk)

P.S. I know that it is a simple breakout game,but i can still not achieve it alone.And also,it will have some cool new game modes,which should give a great experience.

Thank you!

• Well it worked for potato salad.

Not having a badge is way iffy btw.

• Not having a badge is way iffy btw.

Can't have it yet....

• I don't want to be rude, but for 5$ i can get a better game on Steam or other place then the "Brick Breaker" game you only showed for 1-2 seconds in your video. I know that starting to create games is very hard, but the fact that you had been struggling for 4 years to create "Brick Breaker" clone with all the engines and tutorials available on the internet does not sound very promising.

[quote:8scfbqg0]Also please note that isn't the main project for the game,only a few people will understand the meaning,when i am close to finishing the game,i will make a project in which i will try to fund it.

If you have a better project, then present it and try to rise founds for that project

But, as newt said, it worked for potato salad, so is possible to work for you too.

Good luck

• do you need that money to put food on the table while developing this game or do you need to buy something for developing this game?

i recently finished a break out game and could possibly help you with the logic and stuff, also Kenney (http://kenney.nl) released some nice graphics for that kind of game to public domain (CC0), so they are free of charge.

when you finish the game you can easily get 200$ from FGL (http://fgl.com) for implementing theyre API which is 40% of the money you are aiming for.

Hope that helps you!

btw where do you come from?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • do you need that money to put food on the table while developing this game or do you need to buy something for developing this game?

i recently finished a break out game and could possibly help you with the logic and stuff, also Kenney () released some nice graphics for that kind of game to public domain (CC0), so they are free of charge.

when you finish the game you can easily get 200$ from FGL () for implementing theyre API which is 40% of the money you are aiming for.

Hope that helps you!

btw where do you come from?

Thanks fldr,i am from Croatia.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)