Debugger Global Variables

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Globals 2.0
$3.99 USD
Globals 2.0 stores and group variables. You can also load and save data (variables) from/to JSON files.
  • Hey,

why is it, that recently it often happens that in the Debugger, in System --> Global variables, I can see my global variables, but I don't see their values! Usually they just randomly come back, but now I've tried restarting C2, the browser, then my computer, but still nothing. I see everything else, even static local variables, but not global variables...

Any ideas?

• Have you tried different browsers or different C2 versions?

• Have you tried different browsers or different C2 versions?

Thanks for the reply.

I use the latest Chrome and latest C2. Never happened before the current C2 release. I tried in Firefox, I could see the values, but I can't say for sure that it works fine because as I said, it doesn't happen all the time.

• If you can figure out how this bug can occur, it may be a good idea to file a bug report.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • If you can figure out how this bug can occur, it may be a good idea to file a bug report.

I've tried, but I have no idea what causes it. I just run my projects.

Now, I can see them in Firefox, but in Firefox the values are overlapped by other stuff. This wasn't happening earlier either... I'll try reinstalling C2.

Bug free debugger for the win!

• Reinstalled it, still happening! I've tried different browsers and it has happened everywhere. Even on Android...

I have no idea what causes, I've tried old projects too...

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)