Crosswalk Intel XDK experiences

1 favourites
  • The big question has got to be when is admob support coming?

I tried the html iFrame leadbolt approach but the ads didn't fit the iFrame on phones. Not sure if this was due to pixel density or screen resolution or what the hell was going on because it worked perfect on my Sony Tablet Z but it obviously needs to be consistent across devices so I gave up.

I recommend you to try further, from what i understand, Leadbot performs much better on interstitial ads than Admob.

• Can someone who uses LeadBolt with IntelXDK please confirm what size iFrame they use and what ad size settng on the LeadBolt they use?

I can't get the ads to fit the frame consistently even when selecting the same size settings within LeadBolt.

Thanks

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I created a question in the "How do I" section but had no replies...

Basically, how do I log errors after exporting from Crosswalk?

My app crashes right on startup and I can't learn what's wrong with it!

Thanks folks!

• I'm having problems with the splash screen orientation. When the image is viewed in portrait mode gets everything right. When I turn the phone to landscape mode the image gets distorted and poor quality. It seems that the same image is used in portrait mode

Another thing. I wonder which version of android generated in XDK intel should I use: arm or x86?

• I'm having problems with the splash screen orientation. When the image is viewed in portrait mode gets everything right. When I turn the phone to landscape mode the image gets distorted and poor quality. It seems that the same image is used in portrait mode

Another thing. I wonder which version of android generated in XDK intel should I use: arm or x86?

To make your apps running on more Android devices, you probably upload two of them into Google play store with the same package name. Play store already supports this feature. See http_://developer.android.com/google/play/publishing/multiple-apks.html

Please remove '_' in the above address. I don't have the permission to post a link here.

• yongsheng - do you know when speech synthesis (TTS) will be supported in Crosswalk? It will work in Google Chrome, but when exported to Crosswalk, it does not.

• > I'm having problems with the splash screen orientation. When the image is viewed in portrait mode gets everything right. When I turn the phone to landscape mode the image gets distorted and poor quality. It seems that the same image is used in portrait mode

>

> Another thing. I wonder which version of android generated in XDK intel should I use: arm or x86?

>

To make your apps running on more Android devices, you probably upload two of them into Google play store with the same package name. Play store already supports this feature. See http_://developer.android.com/google/play/publishing/multiple-apks.html

Please remove '_' in the above address. I don't have the permission to post a link here.

Hi yongsheng,

I'll test it. Thanks

And about splash screen orientation, any tip?

• yongsheng - do you know when speech synthesis (TTS) will be supported in Crosswalk? It will work in Google Chrome, but when exported to Crosswalk, it does not.

We're tracking it in our bug system. I don't have a detailed plan when to support it. But we'll support it once upstream is ready.

https_://crosswalk-project.org/jira/browse/XWALK-1105

• >

> > I'm having problems with the splash screen orientation. When the image is viewed in portrait mode gets everything right. When I turn the phone to landscape mode the image gets distorted and poor quality. It seems that the same image is used in portrait mode

> >

> > Another thing. I wonder which version of android generated in XDK intel should I use: arm or x86?

> >

> To make your apps running on more Android devices, you probably upload two of them into Google play store with the same package name. Play store already supports this feature. See http_://developer.android.com/google/play/publishing/multiple-apks.html

> Please remove '_' in the above address. I don't have the permission to post a link here.

>

Hi yongsheng,

I'll test it. Thanks

And about splash screen orientation, any tip?

IntelRobert any comment about it?

• sorry to interrupt. Does anyone have any idea why a game won't build in xdk, using crosswalk for android?

i made this thread, but no one has answered to it yet

• The new Intel XDK release is available now(v876)

Release Notes

• Every time I try to update, after about a minute of downloading I get the "Cannot download an update since one is not available" error.

• KFC In the end of the release Notes are the solution

• The thing is, the last time I had this problem and downloaded the installer from their website I ended up having two versions of the XDK installed on my pc, not being able to uninstall the older version due to some error.

I tried some 10 timed to download the update through the XDK with no luck but after waiting a few hours and trying again it installed normally.

• they just update program.

i still waiting for Crosswalk update and ability to disable blacklist!

KFC

i download the new version and install it in the same folder as old version was and i have one version now.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)