Crosswalk Intel XDK experiences

• i dont have sony phone. can anyone test on sony? i want to be sure its run perfect before i give it to people.

نه برنامه نویسی اندروید رو هنوز یاد نگرفتم.

همین یه بازی رو با کانستراکت ساختم و یک ساله منتظرم که برای اندروید خروجی بگیرم؛ الآن از یونیتی استفاده می کنم.

راحت برای اندروید خروجی می ده.

وقتی با coconjs خروجی می گیرم رو sii از بازی در میاد.

• IntelRobert Could you please tell me how to disable the gpu blacklist in the latest beta?

• it is disable by default. please someone test it in sony and htc and other devices and tell us about performance and crashes.

• I just need help how to put admob and analytics on my projects...

Can anyone help me out.. i need it on building over intel xdk

• Our July release will have support for cordova/phonegap plugins. There are plugins for admob, in-app-payment, and other useful services. Users will be less dependent on XDK & crosswalk to add features when a phonegap plugin is available. The release is a few weeks away, and then someone will have to write a c2 plugin that calls the phonegap plugin.

I just need help how to put admob and analytics on my projects...

Can anyone help me out.. i need it on building over intel xdk

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Our July release will have support for cordova/phonegap plugins. There are plugins for admob, in-app-payment, and other useful services. Users will be less dependent on XDK & crosswalk to add features when a phonegap plugin is available. The release is a few weeks away, and then someone will have to write a c2 plugin that calls the phonegap plugin.

> I just need help how to put admob and analytics on my projects...

> Can anyone help me out.. i need it on building over intel xdk

>

Great thanks you very much

We are all eagerly looking forward to it! Would be the perfect Android option!

• so if XDK will depend on phonegap plugins, what is the advantage of using XDK over Phonegap?

• After a hard work, my colleague solved this bug...to know the solution send me a Pm.

• IntelRobert Thanks!, it has been hell without this support for ads, IAP and other services such as phonegap plugins.

• I've created a small game and tried to export to Android with crosswalk.

The emulation seems to work pretty well but when i build the game, install and launch it on my nexus 7, I have a white screen just after the splash screen.

Can someone help me?

edit: finally it worked

• I've created a small game and tried to export to Android with crosswalk.

The emulation seems to work pretty well but when i build the game, install and launch it on my nexus 7, I have a white screen just after the splash screen.

Can someone help me?

edit: finally it worked

How you fix it?

• Hi everybody.

I was recommended to visit this post to look for help related to Intel XDK problems.

I am trying to develop a game that will use accelerometer to move the player around, I already have the game finished and accelerometer is working (at least on the cocoonjs launcher), however, when I try to build the game using IntelXDK with the option "Crosswalk for Android" the game won´t work, I know that this is not an event related problem because, as I already said, the game works just fine when I test it on my android device using the cocoonjs launcher, also, I used the debug option from the intel XDK and it works when I simulate the accelerometer movement on it. I want to note that I am using this tutorial https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/809/ho ... -crosswalk so I am setting the corresponding plugin options accordingly (accelerometer ->YES). I have no idea why this is not working, I am a developer and I could try and fix it, the problem is, I don´t even know where I should start looking!!. I would really appreciate any help you could give me guys. I was also recommended to ask someone called In any case thank you everbody.

• Is it possible to send a simple capx that shows the problem by PM?

Hi everybody.

I was recommended to visit this post to look for help related to Intel XDK problems.

I am trying to develop a game that will use accelerometer to move the player around, I already have the game finished and accelerometer is working (at least on the cocoonjs launcher), however, when I try to build the game using IntelXDK with the option "Crosswalk for Android" the game won´t work, I know that this is not an event related problem because, as I already said, the game works just fine when I test it on my android device using the cocoonjs launcher, also, I used the debug option from the intel XDK and it works when I simulate the accelerometer movement on it. I want to note that I am using this tutorial https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/809/ho ... -crosswalk so I am setting the corresponding plugin options accordingly (accelerometer ->YES). I have no idea why this is not working, I am a developer and I could try and fix it, the problem is, I don´t even know where I should start looking!!. I would really appreciate any help you could give me guys. I was also recommended to ask someone called In any case thank you everbody.

• allowing phonegap to the XDK would be a nice way to get ads or monetisation if done properly. looking forward for the update

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)