Construct3 Is Finally Planned!

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Angry Zombies - HTML5 Game (Construct 2 & Construct3)
  • Finally! Ashley had finally decided to make Construct 3 that I was dreaming about!

I was waiting for this day more than a year and it is finally planned!

I want to ask Mr Ashley if he please could make in Construct 3 a way to share projects with other developers and maybe making an online project where multiple developers can work on one project or sharing an open source project just like Github. That would be time saving and collaborating too! Many Thanks To him for providing us with such an amazing tool, and I hope you are excited as much as I am!

What do you expect guys to be in the next Construct?

• Great news! I am very excited to hear that! It is good they stay with the html5 engine, because there are enough options (like Unity, Godot, GameMaker) if you need native code already. The most important for me is that they improve the performance of the C2 Editor. My wish is that they implement some kind of "pro mode", where you can dive deeper in the code for fine tuning.

Anyway, C2 is a great tool i don't want miss anymore and C3 will be even better!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • here we go again...

• I want to ask Mr Ashley if he please could make in Construct 3 a way to share projects with other developers and maybe making an online project where multiple developers can work on one project or sharing an open source project just like Github.

SUPER Mr Ashley already did it in Construct 2 ! => Read carefully the paragraph about collaborating.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)