Considering Purchasing a License

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
A space themed game with high quality 2D graphics and addictive music that provide hours of fun
  • I have some questions before doing so. Hoping for a response from staff.

Where can I find a complete list of all current features / objects?

When is Construct 3 due for release and how will a license holder of Construct 2 be able to upgrade; Is it free?

When Construct 3 is released will new features stop being made for Construct 2?

What is the most efficient way to export to android apks for Google Play in regards to framerate; Will Construct 2 or 3 support these features to export directly to apk?

• Those that have purchased Construct 2, will get a discount on C3. That's the only question that I can answer.

• Those that have purchased Construct 2, will get a discount on C3. That's the only question that I can answer.

I just played your game in your signature. Good stuff.

• > Those that have purchased Construct 2, will get a discount on C3. That's the only question that I can answer.

>

I just played your game in your signature. Good stuff.

Thank you,

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • What is the most efficient way to export to android apks for Google Play in regards to framerate; Will Construct 2 or 3 support these features to export directly to apk?

Either XDK with Android 5+ or Cocoon.io is pretty good for Android.

There is no direct APK export, you export to Cordova format, and use wrappers like XDK or Cocoon to create the APK file that can be uploaded.

Performance on iOS is much better than Android currently, but Android is still good enough.

If you want to test it out, you can try these games of mine: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deve ... dios&hl=en

It was made with XDK on an older wrapper version that's obsolete. The current one, with Android 5+ (system webview), is about 20% faster than the one I used in the above examples.

All in all, I do recommend a personal license, its not expensive and you are able o publish some big games (even complex ones) on Android & iOS.

• Where can I find a complete list of all current features / objects?

Your best bet would be going through the manual here: https://www.scirra.com/manual/1/construct-2

When is Construct 3 due for release...?

There is no date known publicly, so I'd say what everybody says: Don't expect it any time soon. If you feel like you can use this software for good and enjoy working with it, then go for the personal license. As Usman Haq said before, you'll get a discount to upgrade to Construct 3 later on.

• Ashley already posted about it in another thread, n he said is pretty far away from being completed

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)